PDA

View Full Version : got through nite

darkphantom
29-07-05, 18:19
Hi guys
well last nite was hard have to stay off the drink till see doc again next week. trouble was it was really hard as could have the drink or tabs, i was getting up set, Lea was texting me then told me to ring her, i need drink so bad, but she understood and chatted to me for hours even when i was real upset she talked me round, i not use to having people do that for me as i normally have to deal with it myself then i end up doing silly bad things.
I wanted to make lea and all you proud so and this was hard the drink i had i threw down the sink that way i couldnt drink it. thought at the min i wish i hadnt because its all gone.
i hope i dont have another nite like last nite. went in to chat but noone there again, guess my fault as i seem to get bad when everyone is asleep. :)
its great knowing you all there, Lea punishes me when i naughtly by making me drink gallons water yuk, and is making a list so when we meet again she gona make me walk miles so far we up to 600miles in a day :) perhaps she knock a few miles off for last nite. :)
You all make me feel loved and cared about dont know what i do with out you all, I bit scared bout 10th as Lea wont be about and i dont want to phone her when she on hol want her to have good time, so not sure what i do. I have one plan but people say not good thing.
thankyou again for all your help i trying so hard for me and you all.
love you all, heres to next step forward
trying not to let you down.
Lea thankyou so much babe for what you did love youxxxxxxxxxxxxx
susie

seh1980
29-07-05, 19:32
Well done Susie!! Keep it up :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

EmmaJane
29-07-05, 23:00
Well done Susie, its yourself you havent let down either. Stay in touch with us, if you need someone when Leanne is not around.

Heres to a good nite tonite aswell, good luck. Im thinking of you.

Take Care xx

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

leo05
30-07-05, 13:52
hi there it was my privlage to be there for you and i understand it is hard but you WILL get through it as i will help you all the way even if it does make me want to walk you further lol i am here for you night and day :D

leo05
02-08-05, 17:50
hey yo are doing brilliant cause you still fighting to get well and i am here for you through thick and thin no matter what time of day or night it is ok