PDA

View Full Version : new here

evrythingisfine
12-03-09, 02:25
hi! I'm "everythingisfine" which as you all may realize, is the nickname I chose to try to make myself feel better.
I just started having a panic attack, and one of my main symptoms are diarrhea, shaking as if I had a very cold fever, and my jaw gets locked, feeling very strong feelings of guilt, and fear. I've been having panic attacks since very young (11), but I didn't know what they where back then, so just felt very bad for a few hours and then try and forget. Of course i never told anyone because I didn't know how to explain what was wrong with me.
Anyway...they stopped for a while and came back, and for the last 8 years, its a race with my mind. I'm 27 in less than a week and I want this terrifying moments to goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! forever!!!!!!! my life is horrible, i cant relax! ever!!!!! i honestly dont know what to do.
I was treated once with some anxiety pills, and they made my life so sad and completely numb. I cant control this, and I hate it.
I dont like medicine, but sometimes i have to take a sleeping pill so that i can at least get a "good" night sleep.
Please help...

thanks

kittykat
12-03-09, 08:38
Hi there and :welcome: to the site , a lot of good advice on here that really helps, there is also a good chatroom, take care xx

sunshine-lady
12-03-09, 19:46
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

felipe
12-03-09, 20:34
You've had a few good replies already to show you that you are not alone. Each one of us is on a similar path leading us to hopefully a better future where we are in control not our condition. Welcome.
:)

Philip

Vanilla Sky
12-03-09, 21:27
Hi and welcome to NMP you will find support and understanding here, your certainly in the right place Love Paige x

lorac
12-03-09, 22:12
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Patty
13-03-09, 01:12
Hi evrythingisfine, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

weeble40
14-03-09, 15:16
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx