PDA

View Full Version : Espin/trancap

alba
12-03-09, 02:47
Has anybody tired those? what is it for? is it scary to take, any side effect? i can't find any clue on those.

nomorepanic
12-03-09, 09:16
Have you been prescribed it and what for?

CJH86
12-03-09, 14:29
Hi, I've looked both of these drugs up in my international reference book....transcap is what used to be tranxene (brand name) in the UK, its a benzodiazepine so it would be used for anxiety/sleep problems? Side effects such as drowsieness, dizziness, upset stomach and tiredness can happen

Espin is the same as amlodipine (a calcium channel blocker) as far as i can tell. If it is this it would be used for high blood presure, irregular heartbeat or angina (heart conditions)...Is this what you have been given the espin tablets for? side effects of this medicine can be dry mouth, dizzieness, headaches and stomach aches.

Not everybody gets side effects and as with all medicines see your doctor if you get a rash after taking them.

alba
12-03-09, 23:53
becos i complain to the doc that i feel so spacey so blank, my brain so blank until i am so afraid to cross the road, i cannot focus i am so scared. so he prescribed me espin, he said to call him after i take it for 3days, for what? i don't think i want to take that, it sound so serious, i am so scared