PDA

View Full Version : Hello

worryqueen
12-03-09, 11:51
I am 41 years old and currently waiting for blood test result ( this afternoon) as I have recently had a severe glandular infection. I am responding to antibiotics however have convinced myself that the test will show cancer!.
I have 2 young children (4 and 7 years) and for years have been obssesed with cancer and death. The slightest thing is cancer, and i overreact over everything.
I am so pleased to have found this site and taken the plunge to speak about my fears.

Juppster
12-03-09, 12:16
:welcome:

kittykat
12-03-09, 13:33
Hi there and :welcome: to the site,you will find that you are not alone in your fear , i'm also terrified of cancer but there is a lot of good advice on here that really helps, there is also a good chatroom as well, take care xx

sunshine-lady
12-03-09, 19:44
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
13-03-09, 01:01
Hi Worryqueen, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

weeble40
14-03-09, 15:17
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx