PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal symptoms

Wrinkly
12-03-09, 15:39
Hi, just to say hullo. I have just stopped taking Citalopram & feeling tired & unwell. Is this normal please?

keithwill73
12-03-09, 17:58
Hi there , i stopped taking it acouple of years ago ,. i felt fluey for a couple of weeks after but it did wearoff so quite normal , but i am bk on it now, so heres hoping you dont get back on it , take care

kittykat
12-03-09, 19:39
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice on here. I think when you come off any medication it can make you feel pretty rotten for a few weeks i know this was true for me when coming off the fluoxetine, i would just see how you go and if you feel really awful go see your doctor and he could maybe help, take care xx

sunshine-lady
12-03-09, 19:42
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
13-03-09, 00:46
Hi Wrinkly, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I also would have felt 'tired & unwell' for a while after coming off Anti-Depressants.

Best wishes :flowers:

weeble40
14-03-09, 15:17
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx