PDA

View Full Version : List your "Uncommon" anxiety symptoms,,,Please

panicagain
13-03-09, 03:27
I posted this in H/A section too cuz i'm hoping to get some reasurrance for my symptoms:weep: I've had blood tests done and an ekg, all came back clear. I STILL have the symptoms but i've searched all over this site but no one has anything similar so i'm thinking it Must be something serious but i don't know what to ask the dr to test for.

Symptoms:
Pressure in upper abs/Chest
Pressure in neck like something is in there

Please Help
:weep: :weep: :weep:

gizmoxx
13-03-09, 09:01
Sounds like palpitations to me, i get the same thing. Sometimes in chest sometimes in throat. Sensation of pressure, a big thud, read up on palpitations, im sure youll find something that sounds similar to your symptoms. It took me years to discover what mine were and my GP was no help saying it was all in my head! Anyway, after many tests etc it is just an ectopic beat, nothing more nithing less, they are a common symptom of anxiety, i just wish they would leave me alone once and for all:)
Keep your chin up and let us know how you get on
Sherrie
xx

Judas Gamez
14-03-09, 07:43
hey i have had those symptoms and they are not fun at all and lately i have been having this submie feeling in my head that happens every single time after i eat and i exercise and ect healthy so hang in there you ll be fine