PDA

View Full Version : HELP

emma30982
13-03-09, 08:24
I have been on mirtazapine for 6 weeks now and to be honest i still always feel nervous and really upset like i cant cope. Has anyone else experianced this, or have any other suggestions onn what meds are the best for mood and high anxiety. i keep going doctors and up the A&E (I FEEL LIKE IM GOING MAD) beacuse the anxiety is not getting better. sorry to moan but if anyone can help pleas let me know.

brokenbabe
13-03-09, 09:10
hi emma! all anti depressants take time to work! im going through the same thing and was put on citalopram over a week ago. They made me worse at 1st but am starting to feel less anxious now, i still worry about my health and have a constant worry that i have some terrible illness, but they have stopped me shaking in public and got rid of my brain fog. hope you feel better soon, as to something to make you feel less stressed im not sure, although i used to take st johns wort before my anti depressants! not sure if you can take the 2 together so check with a pharmasist! or herbal teas!

emma30982
13-03-09, 09:15
Thanks for that, just keep wondering if im taking the best meds or not because im still really nervous.its affected my whole life. normally a very strong person just finding really hard to keep feeling like this.
xxx