PDA

View Full Version : My Story

Jeter
13-03-09, 16:21
Hi my name is Riley, im new to the site i have health anxiety and just plan anxiety. I worry about alot of health issues the main one being the fear of having a heart attack. The reason is when i was 3 mo. old I had transpostion of the great artires. I go to the University of Birmingham every year for a check up, every year they say everything looks great you healthy as can be. But any time I see a change in skin color of feel alittle chest pain I start worring about having a heart attack, and dying. I have had mutiple panic attacks and Im currenty taking Zoloft 100mg I have been taking it now for about 5 years. I do ok most of the time and then there are thoses days that the anxiety is bad. I have been searching the web to find a site with people that experience some of the same problems.. its blessing to find this site and i look forward to the benefits it will make in my struggle with anxiety.

****We can over come all things with the help of the Lord, Jesus Christ***

Worrier
13-03-09, 16:31
Hi Riley,

Welcome to NMP. You are definitely in the right place. I too am a health anxiety sufferer and totally understand where you are coming from.

Hang in and come into the chat room.

Natalie

meeno
13-03-09, 17:08
Hey Riley, sorry that you have been through difficult times. I find that coming on this site helps so much, I hope it can help you too. :)

Kay

sharona
13-03-09, 17:14
Hi Riley

Hang on in here. Its great to be partof this website. I am new here as well but its helped me identify what my symptoms are and how otheres overcome them. If you ever need to talk them PM me.

Sharon

Patty
13-03-09, 17:20
Hi Riley, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

kittykat
13-03-09, 18:47
Hi there Riley and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice on here that helps a lot , take care xx

weeble40
14-03-09, 15:11
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
15-03-09, 20:59
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

xBettyBoopx
15-03-09, 21:47
Hello Riley

Welcome to NMP.

http://www.drjeffcornwall.com/welcome.jpg
Love
Els
xxx