PDA

View Full Version : introduce myself

vickynoff
13-03-09, 19:58
Hi
My name is vicky, and i have suffered from agoraphobia ,anxiety and panicks attacks, for over 25 years now. even though i have a husband and 3 children age 21,20,and 12, life can be very lonley because knowone really knows how i feel and i know they feel resentful not being able to do all the things a normal famaly should do together.
This is the first time i have been in a chat room, so it feels a bit strange to talk to people i dont know.
Rgds Vicky

i hate panicking
13-03-09, 20:00
Hi vicky and :welcome:

You'll be fine here everyone is really friendly:)

Patty
13-03-09, 20:46
Hi Vicky, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Vanilla Sky
13-03-09, 21:29
Hi Vicky, welcome to NMP, you,ve found the right place, come into the chatroom, it can be fun in there, it certainly takes your mind of things and its good to share with people who understand. I wasn,t sure when i first went in but everyone makes you feel welcome and youl soon get the hang of it see you in there ! Love Paige x

kittykat
14-03-09, 11:34
Hi there Vicky and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here , the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

weeble40
14-03-09, 15:09
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
15-03-09, 21:00
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

xBettyBoopx
15-03-09, 21:51
Hi Vicky

Welcome to nmp. I can relate, I too have had anxiety/panic attacks/agora for a long time. You will find everyone here very friendly & helpful. There is plenty of information too for you to sift through. Get it all off your chest, we are here for you.

Love
Els
xxx