PDA

View Full Version : weight problems

carpy272000
30-07-05, 17:49
hi all again

thankyou all so much for answering my questions so far it has really helped i just wanted to no does anyone else suffer with weight probs..mine is i just dont seem 2 put any on..i eat all the main meals and snack on apples or toast between meals but im not getting any heavyer..i want to as i stopped eating 4 a while when i was really bad and thought it was my food that i could be having probs with but i lost 3 stone and went down to 9and a half but cant put it on..none of my trousers fit lol..

thankyou all again

russell

Meg
30-07-05, 18:28
Russell,

If you lost your weight through anxiety, it will go back on as you continue to improve and your metabolism rate settles down. It uses a lot of energy to be physically anxious 24/7.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

seh1980
30-07-05, 19:17
Wish I had this problem!! I've gained 2 stones since suffering from anxiety :(

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

denise84
30-07-05, 19:33
im unfortunatley the other way round and have gained alot of weight through having panic attacks. when i first started having them i was house bound and comfort ate, so think yourself realy lucky that your staying thin.x.

dmcgovern

pinkscrumpy
30-07-05, 19:47
Hi Russell

I lost 2 stone when I first got anxiety. Now i've managed to PUT ON 4

LOL

MANDIE XX

carpy272000
30-07-05, 20:22
thx all its just been abit worring but im sure in time i will put it back on..i have trained in karate for 14 years before this started do you think i should be ok to go back into training or leave it 4 a while yet..getting bored lol but dont want 2 mess it up now

russell

Meg
30-07-05, 20:51
Certainly go back so you don't lose confidence or muscle tone, but explain to the instructor about your recent issues if you feel comfortable to .

Meg

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.

EmmaJane
30-07-05, 22:08
Hi I have the opposite problem aswell, need to lose 2 - 3 stone. The weight is whats causing me to hang on the my lack of confidence and not feeling good enough. Anyone want to make a lose weight together club or something? Any ideas, what we could do together? Just a thought

Take care all

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

carpy272000
30-07-05, 23:07
you could all come along to my carate club :)

russell x

Meg
30-07-05, 23:11
Emma ,

Nic and Lottie32 are currently doing a weight loss thing.. not sure of progress though

Meg

seh1980
31-07-05, 09:15
I'm interested in that Emma. We would be more motivated if we did it together, wouldn't we? :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

mumof4
31-07-05, 10:22
ive lost alot of weight due to my panic attacks last year i was down to 6 stone iwas 10 before it. after having my baby 8 months ago ive went up to 8 stone 3 but i cant put on any more i eat loads but no weight comes on. the doctor says its just the way im made and aslong as i dont drop anymore im fine.

but i hate it im in a size 8 clothes but i want to be a size 10 i feel to thin and people say i look like a junkie.[?]

Claireabell
31-07-05, 10:34
I will join the weight loss club, half and stone lost so far but struggling now.

Everybody around me is eating choc and all I've got is me apple and limp lettuce :(:(

We could all help one another

Claireabell

pinkscrumpy
31-07-05, 11:53
I'm up for the weight loss club. In fact I got that desperate a coouple of weeks ago that I went on the lighterlife diet. Its liquid like the cambridge Diet.

Only lasted a week. I was so poorly and the heart pounds were back worse than ever. Not a good thing to do I think, but it was a quick fix to a bad solution as you can lose about 3 stone in 8 weeks. Trouble is that it doesn't stay off once you start eating normal again.

Thinking about joining our local slimming world. The class is on Monday and hubby has said he will come down with me to give me a little boost with the confidence as a little frightened of walking in on my own.

Let me know about this weight lose club?

We could be The NMP healthy eating Plan

MANDIE XX

lainey
01-08-05, 10:23
Hi Russell,

Il ost 2 stone very quickly last year when my anxiety was very acute, trouble is now I feel better I've put it all back on, so I'm sure you will eventually do the same.
As for the weight loss club, I'd love to take part too, joined WWatchers a few weeks ago and put half a pound on in my 1st week!!!

Take care

Elaine x

nomorepanic
01-08-05, 21:21
I am still dieting. Doing it slowly at the moment - lost 5.75 lbs in 6 weeks so 1lb a week just about.

We could set up a post on here for the diet club lol. I am doing weight watchers.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

EmmaJane
01-08-05, 22:54
Hi all,

I think a post for a weight loss club is good, not sure how it would work. Maybe a weigh in for a start and what we would like to lose. I dont mind giving my weight oit (GULP)

I have started a healthy eating diet today, and Ive cut out sugar in my tea.

Im starving now LOL:D

What shall we do then people?

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

nomorepanic
02-08-05, 19:16
We could start a post under MISC I suppose.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
02-08-05, 19:37
Maybe you could just post how much you want to lose initially and don't need to divulge exactly your weight unless you want to .

If you do want to then I guess you also need to tell us your height so we can summize what sort of proportions we're discussing here LOL ..

I guess I ought join in too...

Meg

nomorepanic
02-08-05, 19:52
Ok I started the post here ....

The NoMorePanic On-line Weight Loss Club (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4613)

Nicola

sal
02-08-05, 23:36
Great link Nic.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".