PDA

View Full Version : I am seriously gonna lose it!

Stacers1985
14-03-09, 16:08
For the past few weeks I've had myself convinced I have either a Brain tumor or Anerysm.
And finally I've started calming down a little bit, but then last night right before I fell asleep, I had this spasm right at my temple and it freaked me out enough to keep me awake for hours.
And I've had this metallic taste in my mouth for a couple days, and then about 5 minutes ago I came inside from smoking a cigarette and I Swore I could smell Marijuana. But when I grabbed one of my co-workers they didn't smell anything.
I stupidly googled all three of em, and I figured the spasm was caused by my TMJ, and every site I went to about the Metallic taste either said Seizure or no big deal. And since I've had 3 EEGs (YES 3) I'm convinced it's not a seizure, but the smell symptom said it could be a brain tumor.
And now I'm freaking out again.
I've also had a headache for a few days
Eye Strain
Weak feeling in my shoulders
etc...

Someone please assure me that they've smelt things before out of hte blue and it was nothing.

Trixie
14-03-09, 18:17
For the past few weeks I've had myself convinced I have either a Brain tumor or Anerysm.
And finally I've started calming down a little bit, but then last night right before I fell asleep, I had this spasm right at my temple and it freaked me out enough to keep me awake for hours.
And I've had this metallic taste in my mouth for a couple days, and then about 5 minutes ago I came inside from smoking a cigarette and I Swore I could smell Marijuana. But when I grabbed one of my co-workers they didn't smell anything.
I stupidly googled all three of em, and I figured the spasm was caused by my TMJ, and every site I went to about the Metallic taste either said Seizure or no big deal. And since I've had 3 EEGs (YES 3) I'm convinced it's not a seizure, but the smell symptom said it could be a brain tumor.
And now I'm freaking out again.
I've also had a headache for a few days
Eye Strain
Weak feeling in my shoulders
etc...

Someone please assure me that they've smelt things before out of hte blue and it was nothing.

Perhaps I am the wrong person to say this but I have many times smelled something odd but I do think that smell memories hang around in our nose (I know it sounds silly)