PDA

View Full Version : Hello i am new here

missbrowneyes2009
14-03-09, 17:42
Hi, just wanted to say I am so glad I found this website. I have been going through alot of Anxiety and Panic Attacks for the last 4 months now. One day I was fine ,the next Im not ( well at least it felt that way). But God is helping me through this. I have been to the doctor, they just look at you like your crazy. I dont know, But what I do know is there is help in God. And I am trusting Him to bring me through this. I am so ready to start loving life again. I am married and have three kids, ages 14, 4, 1. And I want them to see me happy, not down and scared and feeling like there is no hope. Because there is. I hate to kow there are other people that feels the same things I do, But on the other hand its so nice to find people going through what I am going through to, Because it lets us know we are not alone. And we can make it!! Feel free to message me, share your thoughts with me. I need people to talk to who knows where I am coming from. Cause most of my family and friends just dont know , cause they have never went through this. Have a blessed day =]

duskess
14-03-09, 18:00
Hello Missbrowneyes , Welcome to NMP Forum , You have come to the right place for abit of help and advice everyone is welcoming here and understands, their is lots of advice on panic attacks on main menu as with the NMP Members, theirs a good chat room too best wishes , love dusky x:welcome:

Patty
14-03-09, 18:48
Hi Missbrowneyes, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

lorac
14-03-09, 20:23
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will find some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

kittykat
15-03-09, 19:41
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here that helps a lot, there is also a good chatroom as well, take care now and god bless xx

sunshine-lady
15-03-09, 20:54
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif