PDA

View Full Version : HOLIDAYS

mirry
30-07-05, 20:38
HI,
I have just returned from a fantastic holiday in Italy., the same holiday I fretted over for 2 months prior to going.
I cant believe this happened but I actually met someone from the uk who declared to me they had been having a terrible time with panic attacks, I was shocked! You can imagine we sat for ages chatting about how we both feel about our panic attacks and what was interesting we both had the same views and feelings about ourself.
My husband and I ended up spending alot of time with this other family and i felt so relaxed in the company of someone who understood me!
I started to feel very very normal and excepted and didnt have one panic attack during the whole holiday, we hired bikes and cycled through the Italian country side past vine yards and olive groves, it was sheer bliss after hiding inside my house for years.
We went thru the switz mountains on the way there and i felt so free i could of cried. There is a big big world out there and its OURS to see.
I am so so glad i took the plunge and look forward to returning there in the future.

mirryx

Karen
30-07-05, 20:54
Hi Mirry

Pleased you had such a good holiday. Well done.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
30-07-05, 20:54
Many congratulations indeed .

Its great to see people returning from holidays feeling brighter and more confident than before you went..

Thats what its about enjoying yourself !

Whats next Mirry ?? get planning another break away.

If that lady is still struggling I hope you could help her or send her here

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

seh1980
30-07-05, 21:27
CONGRATS - well done!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Mcched
31-07-05, 21:59
Wow Mirry

What a fab post!!!!

Glad that you had a fantastic time!!! Just need to plan your next adventure now!!!

Nikki

kairen
31-07-05, 22:52
what a lovely post to read, so glad you had a great time

kairen x

zena
01-08-05, 12:32
That has put a beaming smile on my face.
Well done honey
xx

with good wishes

Zena

michelleann
01-08-05, 19:29
HI MIRRY
GLAD YOU HAD A FAB TIME, AND REALLY PLEASED YOU DID,NT HAVE PA[:P]
MICHELLE XXX