PDA

View Full Version : It Happened Again Please Help

MANDAPANDA87
15-03-09, 17:59
so i posted a couple weeks ago that when i went out dancing i had a chest pain shoot across my chest kinda felt like a big squueze pull or something while dancing, it did it a couple times than stopped and nothing happened after that.....so i went out lastnihgt and i was dancing and the same this happend i like lifted my arm and it pulled right across my chst and kinda after for a couple seconds if i would move my body it would come than stopped for the rest of the night....does this sound like muscle pain or heart pain.. i am 21 years old and have had all the heart exams well had ecg and a cardiogram with first panic attak when i was 17 the thing is though that i get anxiety int he clubs cuz i get so excited and i felt my heart and it was prety fast so anxiety, muscle or heart problem???

ElliotUK
15-03-09, 18:06
Well. it isn't a heart problem or anything to worrry about

ElliotUK
15-03-09, 18:09
Mojority of people who have anxiety and suffer from heart things genrally think they have heart problems, when they dont.

Anxiety just thinks different!

MANDAPANDA87
15-03-09, 18:12
ok i dont think i have heart problems but isnt it bad if you get chest pain while doing physical activity like especially while dancing kinda weird....??

ElliotUK
15-03-09, 18:13
I get chest pain and arm pain just sitting down .. and its normal anxiety.. tention apprently

diane07
15-03-09, 18:24
I used to get that quite alot while doing aerobics hun, don't know what it was but i'm still here and its happened for a good few years.

di xx

MANDAPANDA87
15-03-09, 18:26
ohhhhhhhh see i am glad someone else has gotten it before its weird ahhaah

diane07
15-03-09, 18:29
You're sooooooooo young, i really wouldn't worry about it, sometimes without realising it we wait for these things to happen, even when we don't want them to lol

di xx