PDA

View Full Version : FAO NMP Music Lovers

Ross
15-03-09, 20:30
I came across a new-ish application about 3 weeks ago and have been using it every day. It's awesome.

You search for a song title or artist and you can play it from the online database. It is funded by advertising which consists of very infrequent adverts between tracks.... and I mean VERY infrequent.

I have quite an eclectic taste in music and enjoy obscure tracks which cant be found in most places, but with the exception of one or two tracks, this database has them all covered.

If you wish, you can download tracks (direct link) from the iTunes store at their rates..... but, IMO, whats the point when you can listen to them online for free as often as you like?

The Website reads: "Financed by advertising, the free version of Spotify is the place where most people start. Simple to download and install, in no time at all you’ll enjoy having all the music in the world at your fingertips, instant access to whatever song you want with no restrictions, and the ability to create and share playlists with friends."

I wouldn't endorse anything I haven't tried and tested.... I can assure you that if you like music, you'll love this application. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

http://www.spotify.com/en/products/free/

Would be great for whoever installs it to give a quick review when they have time. Nice to see some feedback.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Ross

pooh
15-03-09, 20:38
Ross I'll download this but if its boll***s you are getting yours kicked pmsl. Let ya know what its like

Pooh

pooh
15-03-09, 20:52
OK This is pretty damn cool considering the awful things i did to my pc that we wont mention that means i cant listen to my itunes yip BIG THUMBS UP!!!!!

Ross
15-03-09, 21:06
OK This is pretty damn cool considering the awful things i did to my pc that we wont mention that means i cant listen to my itunes yip BIG THUMBS UP!!!!!

Cool Beans. I normally hate apps like this, as they are full of advertisements. Glad you are liking it! :yesyes:

i hate panicking
15-03-09, 21:20
Thanks Ross will have a look:D

sunshine-lady
15-03-09, 22:57
Cheers Ross, cracking!! :biggrin: