PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Glasgow and a big thankyou!

Glasgow_guy
16-03-09, 02:14
Hi everyone, been using this site now for a few weeks now and thought it was time to post. I suffer from anxiety/depression which has been compounded by the news that I have an irregular yet healthy heartbeat. I found this site when I began having more pronounced palpitations and I have to say it has really helped. Reading the information on the site and all of your experiences has really helped me a great deal to begin to turn the corner with my problem. Although I am still going through a period of sometimes intense anxiety, coming here has been a huge comfort and I just wanted to say a big THANKYOU to those who run this site, and all of you who contribute to it! No doubt I will be posting more looking for advice, but in the meantime, thx for your help.

Mike

Nicola_lou
16-03-09, 02:25
Hi welcome I'm new to, everyone is really friendly.
And it nice to no you always have someone to speak 2.
Take care
Nicola

Veronica H
16-03-09, 07:29
:welcome: Mike. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

kittykat
16-03-09, 09:49
Hi there Mike and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support here and the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

sunshine-lady
16-03-09, 21:48
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
17-03-09, 23:45
Hi Mike, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I am so pleased to hear that you are finding the site so helpful. :yesyes:

Best wishes :)

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 16:20
Hi there Mike,I am fellow Glasgow anxiety/depression sufferer also! :yahoo:

I'm sorry about your heart palpiations,those indeed can be scary but hope you like it here :) xx