PDA

View Full Version : having a bad day

carpy272000
31-07-05, 18:42
hiya
feeling bad 2 day earlier my girlfriend of 3 years dumped me saying she had had enough now the headaches have got worse and feel naff.but i no life goes on

russell

seh1980
31-07-05, 19:10
So sorry to hear that Russell. Don't know what to say really - it must be very tough for you at the moment. We are all here for you, ok? :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pinkscrumpy
31-07-05, 20:29
Russell

I do feel for you at the moment. This adds insult to injury.

I hope we can all give you the support that you need.

Is this because your girlfriend could not cope with your illness?

MANDIE XX

carpy272000
31-07-05, 21:15
thankyou all
the troble is im not sure if she might also be part of the reason i have been having panic i no it sounds weird and i would explain but its very long winded..i feel really bad now peeps.
im not sure if i can give my msn addy out on here but i would really like people 2 talk 2 at the mo

thank x
russell

carpy272000
02-08-05, 10:53
hi all
thankyou for messagas blue sparkle and katy h but i have a prob i cant read them it just brings me back 2 the main page whenever i try to open them :(.but thankyou 4 caring its nice 2 no there are people out there

russell

Meg
02-08-05, 13:19
Hi Russell

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend but if you think she may have been part of the reason then take the opportunity to make positive changes along side misisng her to start with.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?