PDA

View Full Version : Had quite a big one today!

Martin Ell
16-03-09, 17:13
Was quite a shock, they're not normally that big - it was terrifying lol! But in all seriousness, just wondering if anyone else has experienced huge attacks that are bigger than the ones they usually have before.

I think it started because I have a really sore throat, so everytime I coughed, it hurt a lot and made breathing not as easy as it should be. I don't want to rabbit on because I'm sure you're all familiar with the feelings that come with a big panic attack.

PUGLETMUM
16-03-09, 17:17
:) yes i think when you are ill in a physical way the panic attacks you experience can be stronger. for me though they got stronger the more i tried to resist them and weaker the less i feared them - you can be free of them if you arent frightened of them - but ofcourse they can pop back up again when we least expect it and you just have to go through them and again they will pass:yesyes: are you having panics daily?

Martin Ell
16-03-09, 17:43
Hey, thanks for your reply! :) No I don't have panic attacks daily, they only come now and again, thank God! I don't really fear panic attacks much, I guess that's why they don't happen so often.