PDA

View Full Version : hi there

bonnielass
16-03-09, 22:46
hello i just found this site while trying to look up about palpatations was pleased i found this site as i have suffered from panic attacks and anxiety for about 3 years and hopefuly i can talk to people who understand what i go through:yesyes:

Nicola_lou
16-03-09, 23:24
Hey. Welcome to the site. There are loads of very nice people
On here and a lot of information.
We are all suffering with the same thing and people will share
Tips with u if u need help at any time.
Take care

kittykat
17-03-09, 09:10
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here that helps a lot, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

suzy-sue
17-03-09, 16:22
Hi and Welcome to NMP:welcome: youll find lots of support here. luv sue

bonnielass
17-03-09, 22:39
:winks: hi everyone im sorry i havent worked out how to use this site yet so im hoping im doing summit write if the messages i have read aRE FOR ME THEN THANK YOU ALL I AM STILL HAVING PALPATATIONS PRETTY BAD SO I DECIDED TO MAKE APPOINTMENT AT DOCS THEY ARE BECOMING QUITE SEVERE AND I HAVE TRIED EXERCISE RELAXATION BUT IT ISNT HELPING I KNOW ITS DOWN TO STRESS AS I HAVE SUFFERED A RECENT BERIEVMENT PREVIOUSLY I HAVE HAD THERAPY FOR PANIC ATTACKS AND I HAD JUST BEGAN TO LIFE A NEAR NORMAL LIFE WITH MY RELAXATION AND BREATHING AND NOW IT HAS MANIFESTED ITSELF WITH NOW PALPATATIONS IT MAKES YOU SOME TIMES THINK HOW MUCH MORE CAN ONE SUFFER LIKE THIS BUT I KEEP PLUGGING AWAY HOPEING ONE DAY I WILL BE "normal " WELL ILL SIGN OFF NOW ND TRY TO WRITE TOMORA AFTER DOCS HOPE SPME ONE OUT THERE HAS READ THIS AS LIKE I SAID I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IM DOING ON HERE YET XXXXXXXX:yesyes:

sunshine-lady
18-03-09, 22:51
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Patty
19-03-09, 00:18
Hi Bonnielass, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: