PDA

View Full Version : Hey

charmed1
16-03-09, 23:24
I have posted in the Phobia thread but maybe it was better suited to this one.

Anyways I suffer with Agroaphobia, OCD and panic attacks. It just would be nice to talk to people who actually know what I have experienced and am going through.

tanya 1
16-03-09, 23:25
hi charmed and welcome to nmp
tanya x x x

Nicola_lou
16-03-09, 23:31
Hiya, yeah panic attacts will result in that so welcome to this
Site

Take care

kittykat
17-03-09, 09:11
Hi there and :welcome: to the site. A lot of good advice and support on here , the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

charmed1
17-03-09, 20:12
Thank you all for the welcome. I was wondering if everyone has understanding partners/families? I am with a great guy but he just doesnt get any of this at all. I was over the moon when I found this site. At last people who would understand!!! But when I tried to talk to him about it he wasnt interested. Is this common??

lorac
17-03-09, 21:21
Hi Charmed

Welcome to the site, I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

anxietyandme
18-03-09, 02:36
I am totally going through the same thing!
My boyfriend is amazing, and so are my parents. But something just doesn't click and they don't completely understand what living with anxiety is like. I think sometimes this is helpful, because they can help you lead a life without anxiety, but is also frustrating, because they just don't get it. I'm really glad i found this site too...Hopefully it will help us both out.

charmed1
18-03-09, 12:07
It must be hard for them to understand and I think my Mum thinks it is because of something she may have done or could of done differently.

I think this will definitely help us both its good to know you are not the only one.

sunshine-lady
18-03-09, 22:43
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Nicola_lou
18-03-09, 23:45
I agree its hard to explain wat u r feeling without them looking at
U strange cause we worry about things that people don't give
A second thought to..