PDA

View Full Version : Hi am a newbie

shiraz
17-03-09, 10:33
Hiya everyone my name is babs and am 44.I have been suffering with health anxiety and panic attacks for many years on and off.I first started with panic attacks in my 20s when i had an alcohol problem.When i quit they became fewer but would resurface when stress.A few years ago i managed to loose 5 stone got a job i loved life was good.Then last year my mother in law became ill so i quit work to care for her,she lasted a few months.I then had to arrange her funeral and sort out her affairs then xmas came and went.I have put some of the weight back on have no job no confidence.I have 2 teenage daughter who come with their own probs:ohmy: I have no car at the moment am peri menopausal pmt out of control and periods all over the place.So now anxiety and panic attack are back so must admit am feeling really crap at the moment.
I think that this is a fab site i know i am not alone and am sure with all your help will get through it again:hugs:

eternally optimistic
17-03-09, 10:56
Hi yah Babs,

You've had a really testing time recently and things will get better.

Glad you've found this site, it is a great support to many many people.

Keep smiling and hope you feel better soon.

shiraz
17-03-09, 10:59
Thank you very much Jackie.thank goodness for the internet

kittykat
17-03-09, 11:13
Hi Babs and :welcome: . I'm sure a lot of people will be able to relate to what you have been going through. There is a lot of good support and advice on here and the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

shiraz
17-03-09, 11:41
Thank you very much kitty am having a good look round this site its fab:D

Patty
17-03-09, 23:58
Hi Babs, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I am so sorry to hear that you've been going through such a difficult time.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
18-03-09, 22:51
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif