PDA

View Full Version : New

Chinchillazilla
17-03-09, 13:52
Hi, I'm Rebecca. Last semester I had tons of panic attacks, leading to agoraphobia, leading to my having to drop three of my four classes to avoid flunking out. Today I just had another panic attack and have missed one class for the third time due to them. I'm really scared and I don't know what to do. The campus counselor is gone because she's having a baby and her pregnancy has complications, and I'm terrified to tell my mom because she was so mad at me last time.

gary_2.0
17-03-09, 14:22
Hi Rebecca, I'm sorry to hear you feel you can't tell your Mum. Isn't there a support line you can phone to get advice while your counselor is away? It's surprising they don't have a replacement.

Patty
18-03-09, 00:01
Hi Rebecca, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
18-03-09, 22:49
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

kittykat
19-03-09, 10:30
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support here, the chatroom is very good also, take care xx