PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Summer74
17-03-09, 18:06
I've just joined - what a great site. I found this recently when panicking about my pap smear (which has just come back normal!), but I wish I had found it sooner. In the last couple of years, I have "had" hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism (yes, both!) breast cancer, throat cancer, diabetes, celiac disease, arthritis... I am actually totally healthy, and my anxiety seems to be linked to stress. At the moment I'm doing fine. I know how debilitating HA can be, but reading this forum has helped me a lot in the last couple of weeks, so I decided to join in case I can help someone else with my own experience.

Patty
18-03-09, 00:10
Hi Summer74, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

kittykat
18-03-09, 09:30
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here and a really good chatroom as well , take care xx

diane07
18-03-09, 12:07
Hi a huge warm welcome to nmp.

I too used to suffer ha, its a nuisance.

You'll get loads of help and support here

best wishes
di xx

lorac
18-03-09, 12:42
Hi Summer

Welcome to the site I think you will find some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
18-03-09, 22:42
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif