PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Google!!!!!!!!!

Wee-Mee
17-03-09, 20:36
So I had actually been feeling a wee bit better about the lump in my throat feeling..actually forgetting about it for periods of time but getting my pelvic pain again and so......started looking up stuff..

It's like I can't help myself,and I found stuff that I didn't know existed so here I go again,

I really thing there is something wrong down there. And I dunno what to do.

My groin,hips,back,tops of legs,lower tum and right down at my chi chi are sore and I am bloated to hell. :(

I have lost weight but look pregnant. And I feel tender round my pelvic area.

I keep googling symptoms and in the space of 20 minutes,I think I have pcos,pcos that has went cancerous,cancer of the womb,ovaries,ibs,colon cancer, fibroids,endmoteriosis.

I am driving myself craxy.

I'm scared I'm really ill but I'm driving myself ill anyways and not enjoying being here which I want to do.

Godamn google.
:lac: :lac: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

LisaLisa
18-03-09, 13:01
Oh Yes I have the same hatred for google. Because of google I am living in hell at the moment, well actually have been for some time. I try very hard not to look things up but I keep foolishly thinking that it will make me feel better but it never does....NEVER!

I have just started to think now if I do have anything seriously wrong with me that I dont want a computer screen to give me the bad news and that puts me off looking, for a while at least!

Mondie
18-03-09, 13:06
I hate Google too! My doctor said to me the last time I mentioned my fears of a diease I found on google "Have you ever correctly diagnosed yourself using google?" My honest answer was "No" and I think of that everytime I feel the urge to google. We are not doctors and we should leave the diagnosis up to the doctors that have gone through years of training! Easy to say, but so, so difficult to follow!!

Nyla
18-03-09, 13:34
hey wee-mee are you on any form of hormonal pill? do these pains occur before your cycle? its quite normal to have these pains down there during menstruation and before.Other reasons for the pain and bloating can be a urine infection,sometimes urine infections do not cause pain when passing urine but cause lower ab pain,groin pain and bloating.
Google is bad,i do it too and i should know better being a neuroscience student,i think at times when we feel things are going wrong with us its all too easy to expect the worst and google to reafirm our fears,we most likely ignore the less severe options ans opt for the more serious.I know its hard but try not to worry,if symptoms persist see a nurse or gp :-)

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 14:20
hey wee-mee are you on any form of hormonal pill? do these pains occur before your cycle? its quite normal to have these pains down there during menstruation and before.Other reasons for the pain and bloating can be a urine infection,sometimes urine infections do not cause pain when passing urine but cause lower ab pain,groin pain and bloating.
Google is bad,i do it too and i should know better being a neuroscience student,i think at times when we feel things are going wrong with us its all too easy to expect the worst and google to reafirm our fears,we most likely ignore the less severe options ans opt for the more serious.I know its hard but try not to worry,if symptoms persist see a nurse or gp :-)

Hi no I'm not on any hormonal pill and the pains are there continuously. My vagina is red and feels swollen also like round under my butt and bum but I haven't had sex cos it's too sore.

I'm so scared. I can't go to the toilet on my own. I keep getting stomach cramps and when I go to the toilet nothing comes out. And I got laxatives for it also but they are running right through me. I'm scared I have colon cancer aswell as everything else. :'(

BamBam
18-03-09, 14:33
Hi Wee-Mee,

I agree - googling is probably not a good idea (although I do it too, and get myself into a right state!) I also have lower pelvic pain. I have it on my right hand side low down which kind of radiates into my leg. I have to remind myself that I have suffered with this since I was in my early 20's (I am now 40) and nothing has happened to me - I am still here. I think it's muscular/nerve related. I too am bloated - due to all the worrying. Don't forget that there are a lot of internal organs in that region, the largest of which is your colon which is very sensitive to stress. When I worry, which is almost constantly, my abdomen just swells up - I call it "belly-bloat". It is quite common and not a sign that you have anything seriously wrong with you. Stress can cause all sorts of crazy symptoms - and people like us, who have way over-active imaginations, can conjour up pretty much anything in our bodies - we're amazing really! If you are really worried, perhaps a visit to your GP might put your mind at ease. In the meantime, stop googling! :)

Nyla
18-03-09, 14:37
ok well a trip to the GP is a must,sounds a bit like it could be thrush perhaps as that causes redness and swelling.The stomach cramps sound a bit IBS typical,mixture of perhaps waves of pains? needing the toilet but then nothing coming out.Best have your doc take a check anxiety brings on IBS so it could be linked there.It is quite unlikely to be colon or bowel cancer considering your age but you need to go to the docs anyway with these symptoms as infection is quite likely and you may jus need a course of antbiotics or thrush cream and some fibre supplements could be as simple as that :-D hope that helps

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 15:02
Oh thankyou all you wonderful people,honestly. I hope it as simple as that too. As I'm sitting just now,my lady bits are really quite sore,there's no itching or such though. And I just look rediculous. My face has went quite drawn but I my stomach has ballooned. I have always had a bit of a tum and got admitted into hopsital last year with bowel problems and had to get an enema so now I'm worried it's escalated or that there's something real wrong with my ovaries or something. I wish I didn't have to live like this. I wish none of us did. And I agree,in this day and age everything is jsut so accessible.

I'm tired of being tired :(

xxxxxxx