PDA

View Full Version : Strange Forehead Pains That Are Worrying Me

jonnyboy99
18-03-09, 00:20
For the last couple months , on the left side of my forehead, kind of in the corner by my hairline, i have this kind of tender spot that hurts all the time. it causes me to have panic attacks lately. it hurts when i push on it and also hurts behind my left eye. it feels like a vein or something that when i push on it , it makes like a clicking sound. hard to describe. sometimes i forget about it and it does not bother me but most of the day i am pushing on it and worrying about it until i have a full blown panic attack. i also have headaches on the whole left side of my head daily. feels like pressure. think i have a tumor. went to the doc three times and he said its all anxiety. i dont believe him. i dont know why he wont get me a scan. anyways. please help me someone. take care
jon

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 00:30
Hi there. Firstly,I don't understand why docs wont get patients scans and stuff for reassurance atleast cos even if nothing is wrong,anxiety affects health mightily anyways!

Has the pain got worse or is it the same? Not that I know anything I'm sorry. Do you wear glasses or anything cos sometimes I have had side type headaches and it feels like it comes from my eye like eyestrain.

I do not know but I am sorry you are going through this cos anxiety magnifies everything and it sucks. :'( *hugs*

I have been having stomach problems and my father actually came into the doc with me and said can you not give her an xray or scan or something and she said she didn't want to make my anxiety worse by investigating into things!

I will be going back though and you should too cos even if there is nothing bad going on,you are clearly stressed which can affect all our health anyways.

Best of luck sweety xx

Trixie
18-03-09, 05:43
For the last couple months , on the left side of my forehead, kind of in the corner by my hairline, i have this kind of tender spot that hurts all the time. it causes me to have panic attacks lately. it hurts when i push on it and also hurts behind my left eye. it feels like a vein or something that when i push on it , it makes like a clicking sound. hard to describe. sometimes i forget about it and it does not bother me but most of the day i am pushing on it and worrying about it until i have a full blown panic attack. i also have headaches on the whole left side of my head daily. feels like pressure. think i have a tumor. went to the doc three times and he said its all anxiety. i dont believe him. i dont know why he wont get me a scan. anyways. please help me someone. take care
jon

You cannot feel a brain tumour by pressing on your head.