PDA

View Full Version : anyway thats me 38 feel 70

VEDZ
18-03-09, 06:32
:bighug1: hi everyone, i am new to the site and just thought i would intro myself , i am Vedz from New Zealand and thought i would drop a line. i suffer from depression, anxiety, paranoia, and aggrophobia. I am just starting a priscription of Citalopram hydrobromide 20mg , i have tried a few other different antidepressants and also valium for anxiety attacks as i live in a family with my husband and 8 kids aged 19 - 9 , Four are ours 2are fostered and 2 are friends of our kids . Everything is always full on here. i have resigned from my job as the quality of work and home was suffering . i am so tired of feeling this way and just want to beat these feelings that i feel

anyway thats me 38 feel 70

vedz

Veronica H
18-03-09, 07:12
:welcome: Vedz. Glad that you have found us. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

Juppster
18-03-09, 08:21
:welcome: Hope you find the help and support that you need here x

kittykat
18-03-09, 09:36
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support here and the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

sunshine-lady
18-03-09, 22:47
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Patty
19-03-09, 11:34
Hi Vedz, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: