PDA

View Full Version : Could this be IBS??

PaulR
18-03-09, 15:09
I am suffering from lower left stomach pain. It is quite low going up onto my hip bone. Its really unconfortable and going to the toilet doesn't help.
I have recently had numerous blood, stool and urine tests which were all normal.
Could this pain be IBS? Would it stay around for a while and could it be something else?

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 15:18
Hi there. I too am having lower tum pain and toilet problems and my left hip and cheek can be quite sore. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to explain everything with me(again!) cos I'm just not getting better. I am finding it hard to pass stool,and doc prescribed laxatives which are just running through me. But I can't seem to pooh on my own so naturally the mind is wandering as is the fingers over pages in google. :'(

Do you get quite full early on in eating something and look swollen around the abdomen? That's what I am experiencing also,along with the urge to go to the toilet but upon getting there,I don't do anything,maybe a dribble of urine.

Quite frustrating. I'm sorry I'm not much advice. I am wondering if I have ibs also you see and googling is not helping my anxiety at all. :'( xx