PDA

View Full Version : NO PANIC!

michelleann
01-08-05, 19:37
HI ALL :D
JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE, TODAY I WENT TO THE SUPERMARKET AND DID,NT HAVE A PA EVEN THOUGH I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT[:P] REALLY STRANGE AS USUALLY I HAVE HUGE PA WHILE QUEING, IT WAS ONLY A SMALL QUEUE MIND!! IM NOT SAYING IM CURED BUT IM REALLY PLEASED WITH MYSELF AS JUST LAST WEEK I WALKED INTO THE POST OFFICE AND WALKED STRAIGHT BACK OUT AGAIN AS I FELT THE ANXIETY AS SOON AS I WALKED IN. I REALLY HOPE I CAN DO IT AGAIN AND WILL TRY THE BREATHING TEQNIQUES:D
LOVE TO EVERYONE
MICHELLE XXX

seh1980
01-08-05, 19:41
Well done Michelle!! Keep it up :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
01-08-05, 19:56
Excellent Michelle

Thats great progress . Don't leave it long until you do it again .

Keep in your mind all the time how today went so well and smile.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
01-08-05, 19:58
Well done Michelle.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

alexis
01-08-05, 20:05
Well done Michelle, you have jumped a big hurdle, forwards on now, love Alexis,xx

Barb
01-08-05, 20:37
Wow Michelle

What an acheivment now keep it going

Take care

Love Barb xxx

EmmaJane
01-08-05, 22:15
Well done Michelle, what a big step. Good luck and keep positive thoughts for next time you go shopping.

Take care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Lucy36
03-08-05, 12:56
well done, ive been going places over the last 3 weeks, on buses, shopping, more walks with dogs etc, its a great feeling when your not getting the panic, ive been agoraphobic over the lst 3 years and over the last 3 weeks ive made a tremendous improvement, i dont know wats happened, but i do know my confidence is back with different things, im going for my driving test soon,

take care
Lucy

pips
03-08-05, 22:58
Well done Michelle you did excellent. Keep up the good work hun.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

MardyBum
04-08-05, 13:40
well done ive been the same recently and its a great great feeling just keep that feeling in the front of your head and you will keep going!

well done again xxx

sal
04-08-05, 19:29
That is great and shows that you are gaining confidence and can do it hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".