PDA

View Full Version : Helphelphelphelp:'(

Alexy
18-03-09, 16:31
I googled......crap crap crap crap:'(

Right, iv been complaining about anal and cocsics pains for ages..and like, you can get cocsics pains from tumors in the anus/rectrum:'(

Im going the docs tomorrow but can ANYONE relate to this??

Im so terrified.......and all all tumors like, deadly??:S:S:S:S:S

Trixie
18-03-09, 16:38
I googled......crap crap crap crap:'(

Right, iv been complaining about anal and cocsics pains for ages..and like, you can get cocsics pains from tumors in the anus/rectrum:'(

Im going the docs tomorrow but can ANYONE relate to this??

Im so terrified.......and all all tumors like, deadly??:S:S:S:S:S

Do you have haemorrhoids?

I have pain in my coccyx sometimes but I have spinal problems, do you have a back problem?

Not all tumours are deadly

Wait until you see your doctor I am sure it will be fine.

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 16:40
I DO! I'm without the word of a lie ust out the bathroom ater looking at my bumhole honestly! It feels swollen or something and I'm having pain where you are along with pelvic pain and sharp shooting pains etc and I am going to docs tomorrow too and I am googling crazy. Google should come with a health warning..but not the kind we are seeing,just banning all the mad stuff that's on there. See my thread I HATE GOOGLE. youll see what I mean.

Not all tumors are deadly though no,people can get cysts,and growths that are benign meaning just a mass,mlignant tumors are what I fear the most which is my problem with eerything just now sweets.

I wish I was there to hold your hand cos I'm going through this too. And we all need support!xx

Alexy
18-03-09, 16:43
Im not too sure, the doctor (last time i went) said she suspected that, but like, they'd have to be internal ones, but the pain started months ago, and wasn't that frequent, now im getting it daily:S so i dont know:S

I dont know about back problems..not that im aware?

Im just terrified now, if its a tumour, that im too late to sort it:S

Alexy
18-03-09, 16:49
It really should do yes! I know i shouldn't have done it, but i can't help it sometimes, plus you always just HOPE something to put your mind at peace will come up..but it never does:(!

Im clinging to the fact that i put a few pounds on, cos i went to the docs the other week, scared of a brian tumour, and she said putting weight on is a good thing in terms of stuff like that?:s:(

Guhhhhh, im going crazy with worry, thanks alot for your reply Wee- Mee:) xxxx

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 16:53
No worries(pardon my ironic pun!) honey. I think I find comfort with something less serious then I come across something with the big C word in it and it's like a kid pushing a button that says "do not push". I push it.#

And then the cycle continues.

Without the word of a lie I have been googling for hours today to find some relief. I have been looking up colons,bowels,ovarian cancer,yeast infections,thrush(I have that just now also) and IBS so my head is in a bit of a pickle too.

Go to the doctor though yup and I didn't know that about brain tumours. :o

You learn something every day! xx

Alexy
18-03-09, 16:57
Yeah, i was just googling where the colon was, to see if it was near the cocsics, and i got a whole list of bad stuff:(

Have your pains come on recently, or developed over time? Mine started a few months ago, not too bad, had them monthly or weekly or summat, but recently iv had them every day:'( its SO horrible, also been constipated which doesn't help with the anxiety.

I think the weight gain thing is in general about Cancer, so im constantly on the scales. Its so stupid, most girls my age are on them hoping to have lost weight, but that just fills me with dread atm!

xxxxx

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 17:16
Awww. I can relate to you so much petal. I am constipated just now and can't go to the toilet with an aid to help me. I got laxatives but I am scared of them cos I had eating issued and used them and I think they cause your bowels to "forget" how towork on their own. :(

I have lost weight but I am eating which yes I'm freaking about. I got really severe stabbing pains the odd time that kind of buckled me over and had me clutching my stomach as it kind of shot through my front region through to the back. It was an odd sensation and didn't last.

I kind of get the same thing when I get really anxious about something but recently it's kind of been constant and dulled down if that makes sense.

I think with my eating issues,last year I got what was called faecal impaction which basically meant I was literally full of pooh and had to get an enema and stay overnight so I got it into my head that maybe that was the beginning of cancer and that I am now dying. :'( It is a horrible horrible thought to have and I agree about girls wanting to lose weight not put it on but strangely I am the otehr way also and I'm 22!

I'm worrying about my reproductive health aswell,because of the pelvic infection I had,I got a smear and Im'm wating on the results but I phoned for my swabs today and the notes were "no action required" but my head goes into overdrive thinking" Well does that mean no action required just now?" Are they leaving me with something that may get worse?

Gah! I'm off to doctors tomorrow anyways where I will no doubt break down.

And I'm slowly learning that google is probably hell on earth. You could type in dog and it would come up with animal related diseases or pet abuse. Seriously xxxx

Alexy
18-03-09, 17:26
Yeah, my pains are just reoccuring throughout the day, its so horrible though, when im just trying to have a good day, then that makes me feel so sick with worry!:(
I just hope the doctor can tell me something nice......going tomorrow aswell.....and im the same with the breaking down thing, iv cried in front of them before, it makes you feel so stupid:S
But i think no action required does just mean your fine, i had a mole removed and a stool blood test (which im currently doing another of) and a swap and a urine sample and all of those said that, so yeah, just means its normal:)
Yeah, i know, its awful, i think there should be some kind of protection mode, you know like parents can put on for their kids, but for people like us, so that we just CANT go on certain pages:P!
xxxx

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 17:46
Indeed! a HA page blocker!

:)

I have a hard time BELIEVING doctors? Are you like that at all? Even if things come back normal,I think they may have missed something or are conspiring against me to make me unhappy and all sorts. It's not pleasant. I told my doctor a few days ago when I was there with the lump in throat feeling and told her that I had been googling and stuff and she said that she herself has googled certain things and she has a medical degree and half the stuff she sees she is like "what in the world?" So.. hopefully no action required means just that and my head lets rest that problem. I got other ones to go with. I hope the docs tomorrow goes well with you though. xxx

Alexy
18-03-09, 18:04
Yeah, im paranoid that the doctor just writes off anything i say because i have health anxiety, like they don't take me seriously:S But touch wood this doctor was good last time, so i sure hope he can help tomorrow! I hope yours goes okay too:) xxxx

Wee-Mee
18-03-09, 19:36
Me too!!

I'm soooo worried that doctor's think it's all in my head.

When I went down with the lump in the throat feeling,my dad saidabout giving me an xray or something and she said she didn't want to go about investigating things cos it may escalate my anxiety but its not knowing what's wrong with me that's making me worse! :'( I'm going to go down tomorrow and just explin everything and hopefull be ok. And please let me know how you get on. I will no doubt be back on here tomorrow :) xx

Trixie
18-03-09, 21:40
It really should do yes! I know i shouldn't have done it, but i can't help it sometimes, plus you always just HOPE something to put your mind at peace will come up..but it never does:(!

Im clinging to the fact that i put a few pounds on, cos i went to the docs the other week, scared of a brian tumour, and she said putting weight on is a good thing in terms of stuff like that?:s:(

Guhhhhh, im going crazy with worry, thanks alot for your reply Wee- Mee:) xxxx

cos i went to the docs the other week, scared of a brian tumour, and she said putting weight on is a good thing in terms of stuff like that?:s:(

That seems a bit of a strange thing to say.

Alexy
19-03-09, 22:29
Why so? She meant for cancer in general I think