PDA

View Full Version : New here.

Babybop
18-03-09, 17:01
Hi, I am new to this site, I came here because for a while now i have been feeling quite down, and i always feel tightness in my chest....and i feel that i have trouble concentrating, and also my patience is really low these days, i don't have much of them....And at night when i do get to sleep, i get woken up at about 3am and my mind just starts going 100 miles per hour, its quite annoying, i try to turn the tv on to stop the constant thinking thats going on....and i also feel drained all the time....Anyone have any of these feelings, it can get quite scary at times....I can't talk to anyone about this No one would understand..I do have 2 children, ages 14 & 4...Big gap i know haha....

So thank you for taking the time to listen...Hopefully i can hear anyone elses stuff that have pretty much the same stuff going on in their lives.

take care.

eternally optimistic
18-03-09, 22:26
Hi and welcome.

I've experienced all of those things, know what you mean about the racing mind. Its like there is no pause between one thought and the next.

Have you been to see a doctor to see if they can help you.

If thats not for you, hang in there and get as much help from this site as possible.

All the best.

sunshine-lady
18-03-09, 22:29
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Patty
18-03-09, 23:45
Hi Babybop, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I also understand how you're feeling with those symptoms. I keep reminding myself that it's all down to anxiety and that nothing 'terrible' is going to happen. I have also found it a great help reading of the experiences of other people on here.

Best wishes :bighug1:

kittykat
19-03-09, 10:37
Hi there and :welcome: to the site a lot of good advice and support here , the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Babybop
19-03-09, 18:11
Thank you for all your wonderfull welcomes....:)

Babybop
19-03-09, 18:15
Hi Jackie...Thank you for your response.....No i have not seen a doctor. it scares my at times....but i try to get under control, but its not easy at all...Thats why i came across this site...maybe people can understand me here, instead of people in my house. always saying, go to the doctor...when they don't even go...I feel they don't understand when i talked to them...so i don't even mention things to them about it....so thank you for your replys...