PDA

View Full Version : can anyone Help

SUZY Q
18-03-09, 17:25
Hi all, Im taking 10mg of propranolol as and when i feel very anxious. They seem to be helping me alot. I have been going out alot more and have been feeling really good and confident this week. The problem is that when i went to pick my little boy up from school today i automaticaly took a tab half an hour before i went (as this is what i have been doing when feeling anxious before taking and picking up my son from school). The thing is i wasnt feeling anxious at the time and dont think that i should of taken one. Walking into the school i felt very nauseous and dizzyand quite strange not what i normally feel when im very anxious. My husband said that its probably because at the point that i took the tab my heart wouldnt of been racing with anxiety. And so would make me feel dizzy and that. Has any one done the same thing as me and felt the same. I am now feeling anxious because of what happened. I was having such a good day before this and im now worrying about tomorrow. :unsure:

finny12000
18-03-09, 18:22
suzy dont worry about tommorrow at all look on it as a victory that you automatically took one bit did not need it ,if you need it tomoz take it and if your feeling ok dont and see what happens but think positive that you were not bad before school

SUZY Q
18-03-09, 19:15
Finny, thank you, your message has made me think and feel more positive. :D

finny12000
18-03-09, 19:17
great and i know you will be just fine tomoz

SUZY Q
19-03-09, 17:24
Hi, i just wanted to say that i was fine going to the school today and picking my son up. Just shows that even if you have a bad experience one day it doesnt mean that the next day will be the same. Just have to realize that we all have good and bad days. And to focus on the good days that we have.:)

finny12000
19-03-09, 17:46
suzy you just hit the nail on the head ,thats exactly what i do now as part of my counter measures for anxiety,one bad day doesnt mean a bad week if we concentrate and dont let it.
I use this for everything now from sleep to general life and it works
well done on school run