PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

RabT
19-03-09, 00:36
Hello. I'm Rab. I'm 21 turning 22. For the last 3 years I barely leave my house. I'm overweight and have a total lack of confidence. I worry when I have to leave my house or talk on the phone. It's like i'm afraid of embarrisment. I worry when I have to use the bus and feel like people are always looking at me judging me. I got a good job last year but got fired due to me having panic attacks (I think). I had to find the door in my warehouse for air alot as I would get myself in a state. I had to leave days as I would just freak out in work and almost break down crying. It all caught up to me and they fired me as they thought I was a slacker when really I was just totaly stressed out by the workload giving to me was a joke.

I have never been to a doctor but I'm planning on booking an appointment today. I dont know if I suffer panic attacks or not. I'm even crapping it having to talk to the doctor.

I get myself in a panic state and have to find a door and get air. I feel like just running or hiding under a rock.

I'm on job seekers and every time they arange a job interview I barely make it. They want to send me to courses and I just dont think I can handle it. I'm worried they will stop job seekers and I will have no money to live. I cant even go to the shop without worrying nevermind a interview or a course.

I'm not sure what to do atm.

Ops! I've went on a bit there got lost in my typing.. Anyway that aside I found this great site by chance and seen some interesting topics. :)

Patty
19-03-09, 00:52
Hi RabT, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

RabT
19-03-09, 00:57
Thank you Patty!

kittykat
19-03-09, 10:43
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well , take care xx

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:26
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx