PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

LadyCasa
19-03-09, 05:05
Hello,

I have suffered from panic attacks, anxiety, and depression for the last two years. I have a control of most of my symptoms with the helps of medication and time. I look foward to chating with people like me for support and adivce as I contiune to get better. Thanks and Nice to meet you! :)

MOZZY
19-03-09, 06:51
Welcome to this site. I only joined yesterday and have found it a great help. Just knowing there of lots of us in the world. I'm now suffering my 2nd instalment of panic attacks... havnt had any for 5 years and now been suffering 24/7 for the last 3 months. Im not on meds and am trying to battle it with trying other natural remedies..... the main thing is you are not alone.

:)

kittykat
19-03-09, 10:44
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well , take care xx

Patty
19-03-09, 11:46
Hi LadyCasa, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:24
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx