PDA

View Full Version : feeling anx at the moment

MOZZY
19-03-09, 06:59
Didnt have a good nights sleep and have woken up feeling really anx and on edge for no reason. Or it could be that im planning to go to asda today and im worried about getting there and back. been suffering panic attacks since december 2008. :)

sue681
19-03-09, 07:58
Don't talk to me about Asda,i go in grab my stuff,wait till there is no queue at the fast track till then i'm outa there !
its the queing up at the tills that scares me the most !

MOZZY
19-03-09, 08:04
my fear is driving there, then i get breathless whilst going round and if there is a queue i will probably walk out and leave my shopping. why are we like this..... ????? i used to love shopping of all kinds food and clothes and furniture. now i hate it as i panic. :ohmy:

diane07
19-03-09, 08:45
Oh not asda...............

I'm exactly the same, so now i pop on the ipod, turn it up very loud and i can't panic as theres too much noise going on in my head instead of too many thoughts.

di xx

MissiD
19-03-09, 09:37
I find that if I don't get a good sleep it leaves me feeling anxious and on edge for no particular reason so maybe you're feeling on-edge anyway because of a bad night sleep? Maybe just try to tell yourself you're just a bit 'off' today because of that & hopefully then the trip to Asda will be a little easier.... I'm the same about supermarkets so I do sympathise!
An ipod is a great idea if you have one.
Take care
Mel x

MOZZY
19-03-09, 12:53
im going to have to get one, my daughter has one but its glued to her hand. I made it to asda and back and the cuboards are full of food. Can you believe there was the biggest queue ever for the till ... but i made it there and back. so stupid but i want to shout 'I DID IT'. :)

sue681
19-03-09, 15:42
Well done you !

Ive never actually had a panic attack at Asda,i just think i'm gonna have one in front of people which scares me..ive left my shopppin loads of times and walked out !..now i go late at night when no ones there !