PDA

View Full Version : My vision does not seem normal

shaunyboi69
19-03-09, 09:12
Hey every one I got an issue with my eyes, it is nothing to do with the 20/20 part coz that is fine. Let me explain what I can see when i close my eyes:

(*)flashing parts of light,
(*)a sort of grainy looking vision of the black.
(*)I feel like I am hugely aware of my surroundings

It suddenly came on a month ago on a day when i was so panicky and i triggered something off. Ever since I have been stressing about it but maybe I look into the what I can see more than I am meant to? There was a point i was so panicky I had nights of no sleep and sometimes I think maybe my eyes are just tired and need rest is this it?

It is quite frustrating and can be scary at some points.

Can someone give me a bit of feedback on this?

I want to be happy like this (I am getting a new car tomorrow) :yahoo:

diane07
19-03-09, 09:17
probably just anx hun,

my eyes do the strangest things when my anx is high, and of course when tired the eyes are the first to get symptoms, if it carries on or you are worried pop to the opticians and ask them, doesn't sound anything to be worried though.

And congrats the new car tomorrow, i got mine end of jan and i'm still buzzing..........

di xx

shaunyboi69
19-03-09, 09:31
I went to the opticians and they said everything was fine. Thanks im getting a brand spanking new corsa sxi in glacier white with a VXR bodykit (touch)!

I hate anxiety lol

diane07
19-03-09, 09:36
Then don't give it another thought, an optician would spot absolutely anything going on, put it down to anx.

lucky you......... sounds lovely!

xfilme
19-03-09, 10:22
If you are worried book an appointment with the optician. When you turn all the lights off do your eyes take ages to adjust to the darkness or do you have trouble seeing in dusk light? If so it could be a vitamin a deficiency.

valleybear
19-03-09, 20:11
Happy new Corsa when you get it!!! I love my Sxi ! Enjoy!:yesyes:

shaunyboi69
19-03-09, 23:10
I love my new corsa it is soo sexy looove it im such a poser in it haha. Anyway i did go to the opticians they did all tests and hey said everything was fine.

Truth is I don think it is my eyes but I feel so spaced out but it ain't derealisation because I know i am on the planet and in touch with things.

As I said can being lack of sleep make your eyes seem really dopey? hard to focus kind of.

wb soon anyone :D

justbananas
20-03-09, 14:06
yes i get that.. i dunno if it's depersonalization or derealization bc it doesn't seem like it .. i just get kind of out of it and my eyes feel fuzzy and sore and like i can't focus on anything. ugh!

shaunyboi69
20-03-09, 15:38
yer man I have had it for a month now, and I always in back of my head think please feel normal again. I got it ever since this day when i was in such a panic it triggered my eyes off doing something?

I can get on with life but it defintly freaks me out sometimes

justbananas
23-03-09, 03:43
i don't think it triggered something in your eyes per se - rather it triggered a sort of onslaught of anxiety and your symptoms have started or are getting worse. i get this after a bad bout with anxiety. i'm getting better with it though. it helps talking about it.