PDA

View Full Version : hands shake please help

charlish74
19-03-09, 10:10
hi ive found that in the past few weeks my hands some times shake when i pick a cup up ect sort of trembling any ideas please x

Trixie
19-03-09, 11:28
hi ive found that in the past few weeks my hands some times shake when i pick a cup up ect sort of trembling any ideas please x

Are you on any medication?

Trish
19-03-09, 11:28
Hi

I had this a month or two ago and my GP said it could be an over active thyroid or because of the high dose of steroids i was taking at the time.

I had a blood test and my thyroid was fine, so i guess mine was the medication.

Make an appt to see your GP and see what they have to say, i'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Best wishes

Trish.

JohnBliss
19-03-09, 13:16
Hi
If you're feeling anxious/nervous a common symptom will be shaking /trembling hands which you will notice if you're handling things.It happens to me regularly and has done so for years.I just try to ignore it as find the more concerned I am about it the worse it becomes
Regards
John

alfisback1
19-03-09, 16:09
Hi
If you're feeling anxious/nervous a common symptom will be shaking /trembling hands which you will notice if you're handling things.It happens to me regularly and has done so for years.I just try to ignore it as find the more concerned I am about it the worse it becomes
Regards
John

This is the best advice I could give, my hands used to shake a lot, but not so much anymore. It seems like the shaking is worse when I focus on it.

krog
19-03-09, 19:11
Hi
Regards
John

I'll second or even third that !

charlish74
21-03-09, 20:34
thankyou for that i feel better now has not happened for a couple of days now so not to worried x

justbananas
23-03-09, 03:21
ick, this happens to me as well. sometimes i'll notice if i'm using a fork or something, i am trembling or not getting food properly. but if i focus on it, it becomes worse. very annoing.