PDA

View Full Version : hello

dweener
19-03-09, 10:54
Hi my panic attacks started 6 months ago they started once every few weeks for the first couple of months, by christmas they were beginning to get worse and now i find my self at this point were im in an anxiety state at reguler points throughtout the day and feeling pretty hopeless. im looking into every avenue at the moment to get myself through this i have a daughter that will be one in a week and i need to get better for her and for me. hoping talking to ppl in the same place as me will be one of many avenues.

Patty
19-03-09, 11:48
Hi Dweener, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

kittykat
19-03-09, 12:29
Hi there and :welcome: to the site , a lot of good advice and support on here that really helps, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

MOZZY
19-03-09, 13:18
im the same as you mine started just before xmas and still suffering. i did start to see light at the end of the tunnel a couple of weeks ago. but slipped back into panic mode over a week ago. i was feeling like giving up then i found this website and its made me feel a lot better. just knowing there are others out there going through the same. it also tells me im not going mad. what are you doing to try and cope with your panic attacks?:)

diane07
19-03-09, 13:33
A huge warm welcome to nmp....

you'll get loads of help and support on here.

I became bad again after the birth of my last child so i know how you feel.

best wishes
di xx

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:23
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx