PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin B Complex - small pills?

fuggamoose
19-03-09, 13:35
Hi,
I'm looking for some advice.....I'm really bad at taking tablets, I can't swallow parecetemol tablets! But I want to take Vitamin B Complex because it's meant to be good for anxiety and such. I did buy some but because you can't see into the bottle I hadn't realised that they were so huge! Does anyone know of a brand that either do cheweable, liquid or tiny Vitamin B Complex tablets?
Any help would be great! x

MOZZY
19-03-09, 13:48
I also cannot take tablets but a nurse at my doctors surgury taught me a trick and its works... swollow the tablets with fizzy drink.... dont know why but I can take any tablets now.... hope it helps.... also let me know how you get on with vit b as i have also heard its good for anx and panic attacks.. :winks:

sue681
19-03-09, 16:58
Boots own brand vit b complex are tiny,u can also buy berocca which you dissolve like a drink this has b vits in too

mick_uk
19-03-09, 17:53
Biocare do a liquid one called Vitasorb B.
You can get it direct from them online or Victoria health shop online.
I take it as a supplement. You place the drops under your tongue. Have used it ever since I was diagnosed with pernicious anemia a few years back.
You could check that one out. Might be what you want.

mick

Wenjoy
19-03-09, 18:03
I buy mine from the chemist - Rowlands pharmacy I think - really cheap and tiny weeny pills. wenjoy x

tracy.splosh
19-03-09, 21:10
Im with Mozzy here, I can take huge tablets with a fizzy drink, but i cant even take the contraceptive pill with water. I know its strange but i does make a difference.

T x

fuggamoose
20-03-09, 08:09
great thanks for all the info. i'm gona try to take it with a fizzy drink and see if i can. x

fuggamoose
20-03-09, 08:13
how tiny are the boots ones? are we talking tiny tiny, like a contraceptive pill or a bit tiny like an ibuprofen? x

Wenjoy
20-03-09, 16:08
The ones from the chemist is "Numark" chemists and they are biggern than a contraceptive pill but smaller than nurofen.Wenjoy x