PDA

View Full Version : bowel cancer? not sure

crunchie01
19-03-09, 15:35
i have really painful ovulation pains every month, but also at various times of month i get slight twinges in my right groin really low down, they dont particulary hurt they are just there sometimes. pain doesnt get worse its always the same etc.

my gp who is quite understanding of my HA sent me for a pelvic scan in january this year as i was convinced it was ovarian cancer, it wasnt and there was nothing abnormal seen down there, and my gp gave me an internal and external examination and she couldnt feel anything wrong

i had my scan and i never took any notice of the twinges then coz i knew there was nothing wrong, this past 2weeks im worried about it again.

my gp did say to me she thinks the twinges are my bowels just working and she didnt see any need for further investigation into my bowels, i have no symptoms of bowel cancer, blood,mucus,constipation etc

can anyone advise please before i work myself into a state

Wee-Mee
19-03-09, 16:24
I have this in my head also. At the moment it's the bowels and reproductive organs and I was there at docs today actually and she keeps telling me it's anxiety and because I had been on antibiotics. So I dunno.

I have constipation,like I can't pooh on my own and the stuff I have for poohing is blowing the ass off me but I just can't seem to pooh on my own and I get shotting pains and stuff and I look 4 months pregnant!

I did the good old ( :( ) google and freaked the hell out of me cos I have symptoms of everything!

She said she is going to refer me to a gynacologist though but it culd take months so yeah...

I feel for you hun.You're scans and everything were fine and you are not having the signs so I really really would not worry.

You could be me,and have yellow mucousy water running from you with laxies then severe,painful bloating and constipation!

You are fine,honestly petal xxxxxxxx

patmac
19-03-09, 17:21
this is the same as me i have had scans and everything i had a laparoscapy and they said i had a slight endimetriousis but said other than that my womb is really healthy from a gynacologist point of veiw, when i ovulate it is so painful and getting worse,
i am in constant pain at the bottom of my back its all the time. and i have started thinkin if its not the front its tha back i havent been to the doctors for should though