PDA

View Full Version : 2weeks without contact-how will i cope???

elrpigeon
01-08-05, 22:30
Hey, my boyfriend is going to america for two weeks and cant really afford calls so isnt taking his phone, which i understand. He is leaving late tuesday as his family and himself have to get a coach as they come back to a different airport so cant take the car... the thing i feel sorry for about that is that they get a 1am coach to get to the airport at 3/4am for an 8am flight, talk about evil!
Anyway, my problem is this:
He makes me feel so happy being with him that i feel without him im not as complete. We are apart for the summer anyway cos of meeting at uni, but we talk every night on the phone which keeps me going, and he has come down to me twice and me to him once. He only went back yesterday so im still all missing him quite badly. I wont be able to even speak to him on the phone for the two weeks away which is a terrifying thought.
I feel slightly panicy almost at the thought and sick cos of how worked up im getting, even if i dont feel it too much at the moment.
I feel the inner strength and balance and happiness he has given me is because of him, not that he has helped me find it, yet at the same time i kind of know its not just him but i have found some rationalised thinking back through finding the reasoning myself.
I don't know how i am going to cope, and i feel quite upset at the thought, but i dont want to over do it on his shoulders as i dont want him to leave me because i do this upset thing all the time, i must learn to be strong on my own so to speak.. and i must learn to find happiness in my own company and in others, its only because i am kinda new to the relationship thing that i dont know how to deal with the love i feel as its so intense.
How can i cope without talking to the man i love with my heart body and soul? I don't know how bad i will get if at all but the idea ill panic without talking to him is scaring me enough already.
Emily XX

Power of the mind is incredible, we got thinking negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

LisaS
04-08-05, 20:35
hi Emily,

I know how hard it is to not have contact with your loved one. We must remember it is only for a short time in the great scheme of things.
Please read my post a few subjects up about my hubby going away. The replies are very supportive and apply to you too..
stay strong,
lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

sal
04-08-05, 21:53
Hi Emily it is hard and i appreciate it. Lean on us and we will support you through the next few weeks.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

seh1980
04-08-05, 22:33
Could he go onto msn in internet cafes and libraries and you could chat that way?? :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal