PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all some comfort at last

vh
19-03-09, 16:39
I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hi and how nice it is to finally feel in a position to talk about and accept that I am having anxiety/panic attacks. Had one at work today for the first time usually i am at home and have felt dreadful all day but managed to keep going. Feel its time to share with other people and learn some techniques to overcome all of this as its starting to overtake my thoughts!!!:)

hamptongirl
19-03-09, 17:09
hey vh,welcome to this site, i am a newbie too, i just wanted to say please dont let this over take yor thoughts, as that is wat i dun many years ago and now my life is virtually non existant, i cant work, i cant go out unless my hubby with me,i hav no friends anymore and i sit at home day in and day out, so try not to give in to it,good luck, i am sure you will find the help you need on here,take care.

kittykat
19-03-09, 19:35
Hi there and :welcome: to the site a lot of good advice and support on here, it helps a lot, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Tink
19-03-09, 20:04
Hello vh
I have also had one at work today for the 1st time, was awful. work was always my safety net, kept me busy and not thinking. I was sat chatting to work colleagues at break all of sudden eyes went blurry, felt like going to pass out and was shaking. it was awful.
Hope u r ok after your attack.
xxx

vh
20-03-09, 19:48
thank you for sharing that with me...I am trying to do something about it all now hence going this site and am glad that you took the time to respond to me and make me feel welcome cheers!

Patty
22-03-09, 11:52
Hi Vh, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:46
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx