PDA

View Full Version : Feel Like I am back at Square one

trixi
19-03-09, 19:06
Hello,

Not been on here in a wee while, but feel the need to as I think my anxiety is back. Had to have some blood tests the other day and they came back with a vitamin deficiency, I have to take folic acid to correct it.

Over the past few weeks I have been getting aches and pains, in my arms my chest I know that it is the anxiety back, as I have not been taking my tablets properly, I find it so difficult when I am feeling good to take the tablets every day as it seems to remind me that there is something wrong. I have started taking them again.

My doctor does not know that I had stopped them and I am so scared to tell her when I go next week to see her.

I just want to feel normal, and am at my wits end with these feelings

Trixi
xxx

finny12000
19-03-09, 19:59
Trixi try and take your perscribed tablets from now on properly and by
time you see doc next week you will be feeling a hell of a lot better
and back to what you were.

I look upon my tablets as helpers not hinderers and if im on them for the rest of my life so be it ,if there still doing the business for me then i wont stop
as im not going back to the point where i was before
Hopefully in next few days you will pick up ,take care finn xx

Utility
21-03-09, 22:58
As "finny12000" said please take your medication. It's for your own good and you won't be on them for ever.

I had to take Diazepam for one week to help me out. I didn't like taking them but knew it was for my own good. That was over a year ago and they worked, because I have never had to take any since.