PDA

View Full Version : There ARE more people like me!

campbeh
19-03-09, 20:41
Hi there
Just found this website and think it is the business. I am starting my journal tonite! I am 39 years old and have had anxiety for about 3 years since I had to get surgery on a slipped disc in my neck. My baby was only 6 weeks old at the time and I was terrified I might die when i was getting operated on. So from then the slightest twinge or pain has got to be something really serious or I am dying! I think I know most of the things that get me anxious but some days I wake up and am not sure what kind of day I am going to have. At the moment I am finding that drinking my beloved white wine is making feel really ropey the next day so I have decided to give it up. So I have to get myself better because that it serious stuff having to give up the Pinot Grigio! I am looking forward to be able to chat to loads of other like minded poeple.

Utility
19-03-09, 22:35
Welcome,

You're not alone with this and will find lots of information on this site.

Nicola_lou
20-03-09, 03:54
I have stopped drinking now 2, the nx day like u said u feel ill. I'm having
A really bad nt anxiety is written all over it.
So have a gwd en

Nic

kittykat
20-03-09, 09:30
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Patty
22-03-09, 11:46
Hi Campbeh, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

BamBam
22-03-09, 19:15
Hi there Campbeh :)

This site is great, isn't it? I've only just joined, but it's really had a postitive impact on me already. Knowing that I am not alone has really made me feel normal again - whereas before I thought I was the only one. I hope you get lots of good advice and I look forward to chatting with you. :)

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:42
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx