PDA

View Full Version : Nmp Oscars!!!

pooh
19-03-09, 21:16
The following disclaimer is intended to inform those that may take offense that there is none meant and this thread is for the purposes of humour only.

Welcome to the 2009 NMP Oscars...

The following categories require a winner:

1. Best female dramatic performance in chat.........

2. Best female dramatic performance on the forum..........

3. Best male dramatic performance in chat.......

4. Best male dramatic performance on the forum.....

5. Best NMP comedien.......

All members are invited to make valid and tactful nominations (hehe)

Pooh x

pooh
19-03-09, 21:37
I would like to nominate myself for the comedien oscar.off to prepare my speech lolol

bottleblond
19-03-09, 22:27
Ahhhhhhh now let me think!!..

1. Best female dramatic performance in chat......... manmoor

2. Best female dramatic performance on the forum..........pooh

3. Best male dramatic performance in chat....... Jaco

4. Best male dramatic performance on the forum.....Ross

5. Best NMP comedien.......Jaco

Appologise in advance for any offence taken but it is all in fun!!
xxxxx

purplehaze
20-03-09, 00:01
1 Me
2 Me
3me
4 Me
5 Me

Yvonne
20-03-09, 08:51
Pooh,

It sounds really good. What do you mean by "dramatic"? I would like to have a go but am a wee bit scared to demonstrate my humour on here at the moment.

I think it's a great idea though.

bottleblond
20-03-09, 09:35
Ahhhhhhh now let me think!!..

1. Best female dramatic performance in chat......... manmoor

2. Best female dramatic performance on the forum..........pooh

3. Best male dramatic performance in chat....... Jaco

4. Best male dramatic performance on the forum.....Ross

5. Best NMP comedien.......Jaco

Appologise in advance for any offence taken but it is all in fun!!
xxxxx

Oppps forgot to add my reasons.

Manmoor because she is the funniest, most witty gal who has the room in stitches within a few minutes of entering.

Pooh because she is always there to give good advice, is very wordy and clever.

Jaco because he is like the chat daddy, always looks out for people really really funny when he is off on a tangent.

Ross because he is the tech head, helping us all in our hour of tech need.

Jaco because......needs no explaination! lmao

Pink Panic
20-03-09, 20:19
1. Best female dramatic performance in chat......... I will have to miss this category as I don't go into chat.

2. Best female dramatic performance on the forum.......... Yvonne (she always gives great advice on the forum and is so sincere and caring)

3. Best male dramatic performance in chat....... Don't do chat.

4. Best male dramatic performance on the forum..... Bill (always there to support members in their time of need)

5. Best NMP comedien....... Has to be Yvonne again! She's quick witted and often has me in stitches although some people don't always 'get' her!! :roflmao:

Bill
22-03-09, 01:20
I've been trying to think who I would nominate for each category but in the end I had to give up because there are just too many kind compassionate people on here to choose from so in my eyes they all deserve an award for being the caring people they are as I've discovered since I came here nearly 2 years ago. All the friends I've made here are equally special to me. I just wish I could help them more in return.:hugs:

Yvonne
22-03-09, 08:10
Lol

My nominations are as follows:

Bill - dramatic posts with helpful and sympathetic content, full of wonderful advice- and all from the heart with him. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pink Panic - female dramatic because I have noticed she is never afraid to speak her mind. I have another - Emmas - writes amazing posts and full of wonderful advice and sincerity.

NMP comedian - it has to be Purplehaze for me - wonderful sense of humour and likes to share things he finds funny with links to things that make me laugh out loud.

I can't comment on chat I'm afraid because I don't go in there.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love to all