PDA

View Full Version : hello, im new here

lbarraza
02-08-05, 02:45
I have been having horrible anxiety lately (though ive had if for about 10 years now) I am taking Buspar and hate it. I want to get off of it now. I feel it has given me more anxiety and depression on top of that. just wanted to talk to someone who can relate. thanks

Robert1988
02-08-05, 07:57
Hi Ibarraza,

Welcome to the site. I don't know too much about medications because I am not on any, but if they are making you worse definitely get off of them and tell your doctor about it.

Rob

Claireabell
02-08-05, 08:09
Helo Ibarraza

Welcome to the site, you will find lots of advice and support here.

Take Care

Claireabell

pinkscrumpy
02-08-05, 08:52
Hiya Ibarraza

A big warm welcome to you.

Some drugs just don't agree with others. I didn't get on with that one either.

Go back and see your doc before you do anything

love

:D:D:D

MANDIE XX

Karen
02-08-05, 09:23
Hi Ibarraza

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
02-08-05, 09:36
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Barb
02-08-05, 10:13
Hi Ibarraza

A big warm welcome, you will get plenty of good advice here

Barb x

Meg
02-08-05, 12:45
Hi Ibarraza,

In the Uk Buspar is not used nearly as much as in the USA. Its recommended here for short term use only.

Please do not stop it suddenly but see your doctor and discuss alternative treatments before tapering it off.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Cinders4
02-08-05, 16:16
have you been on the drug long.... sometimes they take a while to kick in. However if they are making you feel worse always chat to your Doctor.

Be strong
XXX

nomorepanic
02-08-05, 18:57
Hi Ibarraza

Good to see you here so welcome aboard.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

sal
02-08-05, 23:20
Hi hun and welcome to the site.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".