PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

shelly1816
19-03-09, 23:08
Hello all !!!

I'm a 26yr old single mum of 3 (under 5). I have suffered with panic attacks since I was 18. Always about silly things like motorways, company meeting, the underground, planes etc.
Since being a single mum I seemed to have developed major health anxiety. Probably mainly due to the fact I know live 15mins drive from a single person I know and have nothing better to do all evening but sit and worry about every twitch, tingle, pain and mark.

Sooo glad to have found this site, such a relieve to know there are others out there.
:yesyes:

Veronica H
19-03-09, 23:26
:welcome: Shelley. Glad that you have found us. This is a friendly site with great support.

Veronica

london
20-03-09, 03:12
i hate the underground your not alone in that one

kittykat
20-03-09, 09:27
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

diane07
20-03-09, 09:41
A huge warm welcome to nmp shelley,

you'll get loads of support here hun
and make some lovely friends on your journey

best wishes
di xx

Patty
22-03-09, 11:51
Hi Shelly, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:47
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx