PDA

View Full Version : feeling sick

lonelysolitude
02-08-05, 05:44
Hi to all,
its been a while since ive posted but here i am again.my anxiety is at its worst.it is a roller coaster one minute your fine and wham youre at it again.my stomach has been given me problems lately.I have heartburn /acidic stomach and i cant shake it off.plus i keep on getting this tension headaches.please can anybody relate to this?

tt
02-08-05, 16:58
I can relate! The tension headaches are very common because our head is a muscle as well. I can even feel the tension when I touch my head. A head massage or a soft brush on your head helps. It feels better though if we have someone to do it for us. Temple rubs help as well. The tummy thing is common from anxiety and once you know it is common it does subside. Continue taking ant acids and if it continues she your doctor or if you are going to need that reassuring go now.

Good luck and not alone,
TT:)

TT:)

lonelysolitude
03-08-05, 00:57
thanks tt,

makes me feel better that im not the only one.i know that it is probably anxiety but ijust need reassurance.[^]

MamaCass
04-08-05, 12:32
hi, i can totally understand what you are going through i have had this for 2 years, the nausea and the tension headaches are the worst for me.
i think we are in the same boat here. lol

seh1980
04-08-05, 13:07
I get tension headaches quite often. You are definitely not alone!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sal
04-08-05, 13:12
I can totally relate to the heartburn and suffer quite badly from it. Do you take anything for it?

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

mama23girls
04-08-05, 19:02
I can relate. I suffer from almost daily headaches as well as stomach issues when my anxiety is especially high. Just some more lovely symptoms.

Jessica
Mama to
Rain
Celeste
Riley Mei

sal
04-08-05, 19:19
Hi Lonely

How are you feeling today

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".