PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

SpursFanCA
20-03-09, 06:14
Hello. I'm a 33 year old male in California and new to this forum. For as long as I can remember I've suffered from chronic anxiety, worry, and depression. I think my emotional state is also a large contributor to the chronic musculoskeletal pain I've been experiencing for a long time too. Anyway, I'm here to offer my knowledge and support to others and converse with people who are experiencing similar things.

MOZZY
20-03-09, 07:06
welcome, im suffer from panic attacks and anx. Panic attack since Dec 2008 and havnt been able to bring them fully under control. I was on medication but I have stopped taking it as it made me really depressed and im not a depressive person im usually 99% really happy. However a little low at the moment as getting fed up with trying to fight my anx. What do you do to keep you syptoms at bay. :)

Veronica H
20-03-09, 09:02
:welcome: to NMP. Glad that you have found us. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

kittykat
20-03-09, 09:29
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Patty
22-03-09, 11:44
Hi SpursFanCA, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

sunshine-lady
22-03-09, 23:47
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx