PDA

View Full Version : Someone Please Help!!

LisaLisa
20-03-09, 13:39
OH my god im so scared i feel like i cant breath . i have been intensly worried about having hiv for such a long time even though I have had four negative tests recently ages after could have caught it but cos of symptoms cant beleive tests.

Well i just got caught up in google and have read that the tingling and weird crawling feeling under my skin happens with HIV, I REALLY CANT HANDLE THIS IM so scared for myself and my baby , what should i do?

my tests have to be wrong. I went to the dr yesterday and he told me the tingling was anxiety but now i dont belive him

really cant handle this

cheekycharlie
20-03-09, 13:43
Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hearing you are suffering so much. The symtoms yo are experiencing are anxiety. The lovely thing about anxiety & what it makes us do, is believe there is something wrong when there isn't. If your tests are negative then believe the docs. The first key to recovery is acceptance.

Have you seen the docs about addressing your anxiety issues? x

Trixie
20-03-09, 13:45
4 tests negative...........you don't have HIV.:yesyes:

bottleblond
20-03-09, 13:48
Anxiety will give you the exact same symptoms!
If you have had 4 negative HIV tests hun then you can rest assure you definately are not effected.

Take care

Lisa
x

j2
20-03-09, 13:53
About ten years ago I went through a similar phase. I had several hiv tests and did all kinds of research about the disease even though all the tests came back negative. The tests are extremely accurate with only a .003 chance of it being wrong. If you have had four test then the chance of all of them being wrong is 0.000000000081. That is like one in a HUNDRED BILLION of all four tests being wrong. You don't have HIV. Take comfort in the numbers. Good luck

LisaLisa
20-03-09, 14:14
thank you so much for your replies. Reading the words that i dont have it and the tests are good is really helping. Just feel so desperate and scared , its like everytime start to calm down and try to get on with things i notice a new symptom, its hell. Have been like this onand off for two years and dont think aboutmuch else which is causing so much trouble in my life especially as have a four month old.

Thnk because have read stuff about different strains, its like part of me is discounting the test results and I just feel like i have never had the tests. its sooooooooo awfull living tlike this

thanks again for your answers

Lisa
x

Trixie
20-03-09, 17:02
thank you so much for your replies. Reading the words that i dont have it and the tests are good is really helping. Just feel so desperate and scared , its like everytime start to calm down and try to get on with things i notice a new symptom, its hell. Have been like this onand off for two years and dont think aboutmuch else which is causing so much trouble in my life especially as have a four month old.

Thnk because have read stuff about different strains, its like part of me is discounting the test results and I just feel like i have never had the tests. its sooooooooo awfull living tlike this

thanks again for your answers

Lisa
x

:yesyes::flowers: