PDA

View Full Version : Tried Homeopathy Today For First Time

MOZZY
20-03-09, 13:57
had enough of meds and feeling bad on the side affects so have come of them, been suffering panic attacks since dec 2008. tried homeopathy today for the first time. it was fantastic i managed to drive there and even whilst in waiting room felt really anx.... talked about myself for an hour of which most i cried. he told me how my panic is fear of my emotions and fighting the fear is causing panic attacks... gave me a herbal pill to suck on .... came out feeling a million dollars..... feel a bit tired now just through the emotions of crying but feel light at the end of the tunnel and found talking to someone really helped and going to book in for councilling as i feel i will benefit from it. hope you are all well. Has anybody else used this method? :D

MOZZY
21-03-09, 10:26
the day after my appointment and ive been to asda and mcdonalds.. still slightly anx but feel much much better hope it lasts... just talking to someone really helped and he put my panic attacks into perspective. just knowing what starts them and why we fight them so much really does help. Please feel free to add to this thread as it would be great to know peoples opinions. :yahoo:

nomorepanic
21-03-09, 11:52
Mozzy

I would think that the talking has helped more than the homeopathy as I understand that taking one tablet with that won't do much and it takes time to get into your system.

I went once and she charged me £24 for 7 tablets and told me to go back in a week for more. I would have been broke if I carried on!

Perhaps you need to get some CBT type therapy where you can talk about your problems openly and that will be free of course.

Just a thought

MOZZY
21-03-09, 14:33
im waiting for CBT as im on a waiting list. Where i live we are lucky enough to have a clinic that you only have to make a small donation to if you cant afford the full price. Going back in 2 weeks. also where I work are paying for a private councilling which should start soon as well. Im also lucky to have a partner who is very patient. Still slightly anx today but no way near what I was like a few days ago.. Actually did all the house work as well as going to asda today. so really feeling quite proud of myself which i know sounds silly as for some people these are normal day to day things.

I think my positive thinking is easy my anx as im not feeding it by fighting. (if that makes sense).:D